As a Backend Developer, you will be managing the exchange of data between the server and the users. Your focus will be on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for the integration of the front-end elements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Train, help, and support to other team members.
- Hands-on backend web development experience.
- Proficient knowledge of a Java programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Understands “session management” in a server environment.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Programming (Java)
- Analytical Skills
- Web Development
Please, send your CV to the email address: email@example.com
Pre-employment testing will be conducted in order to measure technical skills.